Wednesday 8 January 2014

My new's year resolutions

Although today is 8th of January (may be it's a little later to do this,but really never is later...)Today we start to think and write about ours resolutions for 2014.
Every year  I do very long lists of resolutions, and at the end of the year I am sad because I only do half or less of this list, so this year my first resolution is; my list won't be very very long. ;)

Let's go....

House of Self : I am going to try keep fit like in Spain. I started running in the park and do some of exercise at home, but I need do it more days per week. If it's cold...doesn't matter...Don't be lazy!!




House of communications: I have just come to London to improve my English, this will be my main resolution. It won't be enough with English class, I must read a lot; books, news,or whatever. I must listen radio and film or series, besides it would be good share flat with English people to speak English everyday ( not only at work).



House of value : when I came to London, I brought only one suitcase. It 's true that my boyfriend brought me a few things more when he come to visit me. Even so I haven't a lot of things here in London and I think this is positive. May be is time to forget the  material and more time to value the immaterial. It's good time to start.



House of health: I really don't like my job. It's bored and  schedules are horrible. I think London is a place where I can take professional opportunities, but  without English.....

House of partnerships: I will be very positive person. I will see all sunny sides of things and people that are around me, besides I will tell it them, positive energy has to flow. Now I am living far home so it is very important take care my relationship with family and friends. I have the enough technology to do it (post, email, skipe..).





No comments:

Post a Comment