Tuesday 25 February 2014

National Portrait Gallery and more photos




We have visited  The National Portrait Gallery in Trafalgar Square. I had visited the National Gallery but Portrait Gallery was unknown for me. The exhibition that we saw had sixty portrait of different international photographers.
It is forbidden taking  photos so I have looked for internet some of them to show you and speak about them.Unfortunately, my favorite photo is not available in internet, so I'm going to try to describe it you.

It was a portrait of a mid-age women with long brown hair.She is wearing a orange dress, the dress is a kind of sari.Her chest is naked, so you can see that she lost one breast for the cancer. She is sitting in a empty room. The photo must be sad, but her face give you so calm and the color of her dress give you energy. It's like she wants to show us :"look at me , I'm alive, this is the most important".

Now I attach some portrait of the exhibition that I could take of internet:



This portrait is of one of the most popular jockey player of England...if my memory doesn't fail.
I saw this photo before in the tube, every morning in the aisle to go the platform.
She looks like sad or tired, may be both of them. It is curios for me, because this picture remember me when I ride a mountain bike. Normally this is the way to finish, you are completely cover by mud...but my face is not this, include when I don't have a good day to ride (it's mean that I've fallen down, or I've had to carry on my bike for technical problems...)

 Others photos....



This photo is really fascinating. Colors of the bird and the movement of the water. The photographer was lucky to be in the right place and doing the shot in the accurate second.



No comments:

Post a Comment