Monday 24 March 2014

Hidde Park



In this moment my memory can not remember when I went to Hidde Park. It was one of my days off a few weeks ago, when the weather started to improve.
I didn't have any plan so decided to take advantage of the good day and walking around Hidde Park.

It was few years ago when I knew the Park, I didn´t remember to huge. People who live around it are very lucky, it should be amazing get up and see through the windows it, or running in it.

Lake

 There were a lot of people walking or drinking something in the terraces. People are waiting excited for the Spring. Me too, I miss the sun or more that it, the long light days.


Some trees have started to bear flowers.


The lake is plenty of ducks, gooses and swans that follow you to feed them. They are use to people do it, so when you get close to the edge, they come to you.
I thought Hide Park was lovely,but I was wrong. Holland Park is near my job and one collegue always tells me it is wonderful. One day she took me there and I have to say she is right. In this moment is my favourite park in London. The corner where is the Japanese Garden is quite beautiful. And the gardens with the tulips. I couldn´t take photos becouse forgot my mobile at work, but I´ll go back there.


No comments:

Post a Comment