Monday 3 March 2014

New discoveries in the huge city

East Dulwich:

Few months ago and for a short time, my neighbourhood was Peckam Rye. I really didn´t like it. The journey to work was long, it took more of one hour, sometimes one hour and a half.
The train station was in a main street with a lot african hairdresser´s, fishmonger´s  and butcher´s. In the evening, when these shops close, thow the waste and hairs to the street. When I arrived home at night, the smell was awful and big balls of hair ran to me doing me jump.
It is true, that the park is quite nice. You can find one Japanese garden, and others spots very pleasant to read or enjoy the a relax time.
However, from the station, walking around fifteen minutes towards Brixton , you can find a long street is full of wellcoming shops and pubs. At weekend, the enviroment is very warm, it is plenty of joung people and families.This is East Dulwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment